At Wessanen, we focus on food that is good
for people and for the planet. In most cases, foods which benefit our own
health are also better for the planet, and vice versa. We have therefore
defined our mission as ‘Healthier food, healthier people, healthier planet’. We
focus on our core categories dairy alternatives, sweet in between, bread and
biscuit replacers, veggie meals, breakfast cereals and hot drinks.
For our Head office in Amsterdam we are
looking for a full-time SharePoint Consultant to further Develop, Design,
configure, implement and maintain the Wessanen SharePoint environment. As
SharePoint consultant you will report to Team Leader ICT Operations NL.
- Design, Develop, Configure, Implement and maintain SharePoint Solutions with MS SharePoint on-premise and online, Office 365 and NinTex workflow.
- Manage functional SharePoint projects, initiate changes and ensure implementation.
- Write and maintain the required documentation. E.g. Governance documents, workflow specifications, installation manuals, operation manuals, change scenarios and procedures.
- Contribute and uphold Wessanen ICT policies.
- Advise on functional changes, business processes and workflows in the personal productivity area.
- Provide second level support for ICT operations department and work closely together with other consultants and system administrators on the ICT department.
- Support users and ICT colleagues and transfer knowledge to them so they can work better with SharePoint.
Skills & requirements:
- Academic or Bachelor working level.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience on developing SharePoint for International Companies and with international Users
- Matter expert on Business Processes and SharePoint solutions
- Knowledge of ICT infrastructure, systems and technical application management area.
- High analytical & communication skills
- Excellent Project management skills
- Fluent in English, verbally and written communication
- Prepared and able to work in international projects and willing to travel
- Can work under high pressure and strict deadlines
- Available 7x24 in case of emergencies
Send your application (including CV and motivational letter) to Mariet.van.der.Lecq@wessanen.com