At Wessanen, we focus on food that is good for people and for the planet. In most cases, foods which benefit our own health are also better for the planet, and vice versa. We have therefore defined our mission as ‘Healthier food, healthier people, healthier planet’. We focus on our core categories dairy alternatives, sweet in between, bread and biscuit replacers, veggie meals, breakfast cereals and hot drinks.
For our Head office in Amsterdam we are looking for a full-time ICT Operations FLS Officer to operate First Line Support for Wessanen companies in NL and all centrally managed services. Install and Support ICT-workplaces in Amsterdam. Escalate and cooperate with second line support officers when needed. Ensure the continuous (24x7) delivery of support. As ICT Operations FLS Officer you will report to Team Leader ICT Operations NL.
Correct execution of First Line Support services as delivered by corporate ICT.
Responsible for timely treatment of, or escalation to second line support of
all incidents and service requests
- Ensure a continuous (24x7) escalation path for centrally managed services.
- Responsible for fully functional workplaces of managed sites in NL
- Responsible for issuance, administration and managing of ICT-related devices
like mobile devices, smartphones, tablets, mfp’s
- Takes responsibility for updating the Corporate ICT DMS
- Contribute and uphold Corporate ICT policies
- Contribute in improvement projects in the workplace support services area
- Uphold standards of configuration and installation of hard- and software
- Experience in first line support
- Good knowledge of operating systems including Windows server 2008,2012,2016,
Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Good knowledge of all common Office automation software and O365
- Global knowledge of network security, firewalls, intrusion detection systems,
authentication mechanisms, encryption technologies, and networking protocols
including SMTP, HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and SNMP
- Team Player
- Good verbal and written communications skills in Dutch and English
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Attention to detail and follow through including the ability to document work
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information
Send your application (including CV
and motivational letter) to Mariet.van.der.Lecq@wessanen.com