At Wessanen, we focus on food that is good
for people and for the planet. In most cases, foods which benefit our own
health are also better for the planet, and vice versa. We have therefore
defined our mission as ‘Healthier food, healthier people, healthier planet’. We
focus on our core categories dairy alternatives, sweet in between, bread and
biscuit replacers, veggie meals, breakfast cereals and hot drinks.
For our Head office in Amsterdam we are
looking for a full-time ICT Network Administrator EU to support and maintain
all ICT Communication Infrastructure within Wessanen. As ICT Network
Administrator EU you will report to Team Leader ICT Operations NL.
- Responsible for the continuous (24x7) online operation of the ICT Communications Infrastructure as part of the Wessanen ICT Operations team
- Responsible for bandwidth management, measurement and reporting on SLA’s.
- Responsible for timely treatment/solving of, or escalation to other support of all incidents and service requests regarding communication infrastructure.
- Responsible for Consulting, ordering, issuance, administration and managing of all new ICT-communication assets in EU
- Responsibility for maintaining the ICT Documentation.
- Contribute and uphold Wessanen ICT policies.
- Manage, Execute and implement improvement projects in the Communications services area.
- Define and maintain standards of configuration and installation of hard- and software
Skills & requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years directly related work experience in Communication systems, Voice systems, network protocols, Firewalls, Switches, Routers, Wireless LAN Controller, Acces-points
- Excellent knowledge of (wireless) network security, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, authentication mechanisms, encryption technologies, networking protocols (including SMTP, HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, SNMP. Also well-known routing protocols like OSPF and BGP).
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco IOS/NexusOS and solutions (Switching, routing and wireless)
- Excellent knowledge of Firewalls, preferably Fortigate
- Good knowledge on security aspects of communication systems.
- Global knowledge of operating systems including Windows 2008/2016, Windows 7/10, Azure
- Global knowledge of all common Office automation software.
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in NL and EN
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel both internally and externally; e.g. leadership, executives, clients, vendors, and agencies.
- Ability to work in and constructively contribute to team work environment and meet stringent deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and follow through including the ability to document work.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information.
Send your application (including CV and motivational letter) to Mariet.van.der.Lecq@wessanen.com