Wessanen has published its Annual Report 2014 and the convocation for the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) on its website (www.wessanen.com).
The AGM will be held in the Sheraton Hotel at Schiphol Airport on Thursday 16 April 2015 at 14h00 CET.
The AGM agenda includes, amongst other things, the following voting items:
- Adoption of the 2014 financial statements and allocation of result
- Adoption of the proposed 2014 dividend of €0.10 per share, payable wholly in cash
- Reappointment of Mr R.J.J.B. (Ronald) Merckx as member of the Executive Board
- Amendment of Remuneration Policy
- Appointment of auditor charged with auditing the 2015 and 2016 financial statements
Our Annual Report 2014 reflects our recently introduced new corporate identity. It also highlights how our green principles make our company and our products unique and shows our commitment to contribute to healthier food, healthier people and a healthier planet.
For more information
Carl Hoyer (VP Corporate Communications & Investor Relations)
Phone +3120.3122.140 / +316.123.556.58
Back to press releases