The Selection, Appointment and Remuneration Committee (SARC) assists the Supervisory Board with the following tasks:
- reviewing the Remuneration Policy for members of the Executive Board
- drafting the Remuneration Report
- making proposals for remuneration of individual members of the Executive Board
- reviewing share-based compensation schemes
- assessing the composition and performance of the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board and advising on selection criteria and appointment procedures
- reviewing selection criteria, appointment procedures and compensation structure of the Company’s top management.
Given the size of the Supervisory Board, it was decided to combine the tasks in the area of Executive and Supervisory Board nomination and remuneration policy into one Committee.
The SARC consist of at least two members.
Rudy Kluiber , chairman
Frank van Oers , member
More information on the SARC Committee's responsibilities and duties can be found in the SARC Charter.